Ross & Baruzzini was awarded multiple contracts to provide professional engineering design services for a state-of-the-art neutral host Commercial Cellular DAS and Wi-Fi System throughout a number of New York City facilities. These venues include;
- LaGuardia Airport Concourse B
- LaGuardia Airport Terminal B Head-House
- World Trade Center Tower 3 Retail
- World Trade Center Police Headquarters
LaGuardia Airport Concourse B is the first major building unveiled as part of the significant modernization at the new LGA. This terminal includes 18 gates that serve American, United, Southwest, and Air Canada.
The Terminal B Headhouse replaces the existing Central Terminal Building. This 840,000 ft² Main Terminal will connect all four Concourses via a pedestrian bridge when complete.
World Trade Center Tower 3 contains 75,000 ft² of retail space throughout the first three floors of the tower.
World Trade Center Police Headquarters at the World Trade Center Campus houses the World Trade Center Police Command.
The contracts include three (3) phases:
- Phase I – Construction Document Package (Drawings and Specifications)
- Phase II – Procurement Support
- Phase III – Construction Administration